Monday, March 10, 2008

Cookies & Superhero's

This week I am in Logan taking care of my brother's kids while he and his wife are away. I say "taking care" because these kids do not need a babysitter. My brother has amazing kids who have been trained well. I believe my whole purpose in being here is to make sure the house doesn't burn down! We have been having so much fun!! I told them that the one thing I'd like to do while at their house is shave my legs, and I got to today! woo hoo!! And that was all because McKall, their 13 year old, told me to, while she took care of the kids. It was fantastic!! So, to say thanks, we made cookies. The looked absolutely amazing!!



But, they tasted just OK! A little on the dry side. I'm not sure why?!?! This same recipe works great at home. Oh well, dipped in milk they still hit the chocolate spot! We saved the dough and cooked up some everyday. Dry or not, we couldn't throw away perfectly OK cookies!! ***

Winni also found the Playstation 2 controller and wrapped herself up, like so...



She proceeded to tell me that she is a superhero and the controller helps her to fly. She will save me. I'm sure lucky to have her around. Everybody should have a superhero in their home!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Winni has the most amazing imagination...but she wouldn't call it imagining she would say its just so. She is so cute.