Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fido's Poo Crew

Today was clean up day at our house. My brother and his family came to help us de-junk before my parents get home. Boy did we de-junk. We got rid of a lot of things that...well, I shouldn't go into that here! My parents read this and it's their junk!! :) So, instead of listing what went, a picture is worth a thousand words



Thank goodness for the tarp! It held all 2600 lbs in and also hid all those treasures from being remembered!

While the guys were outside, Steph and McKall were in the kitchen making it beautiful! This is how it should look all the time...



And of course, the backyard clean up.



Did you know that for only $45 Fido's Poo Crew will come and clean up a winter's worth of dog poop from your backyard! After over 1 hour of poop scooping I felt lighter, 77 gallons of poop lighter! Ah, what a weight lifted off my lawn! The best $45 I've spent, ever!

Thanks to everyone who has helped, and to those who have promised to help! :) It's gonna be great!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

The house looks great! When do your mom and dad get home? Do they have a date for their homecoming yet?

amberjill said...

they come home april 3rd with no scheduled homecoming, yet

The Peterson 5 said...

Now that's what I call "Spring Cleaning"!!

The Wessman Family said...

Can someone come over to my house?