Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh CRAP!!


I got tagged!!! And, well, since I love telling people how cool my husband is, here goes...

How long have you been together? Married 4 years next Thursday, March 20th
How long did you date? Date is such a vague word, what defines dating anyway...ok on and off for 1 1/2 years
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? He does, but only because I run out of room!!
Who said I Love You First? I think I did, but it wasn't like a "romantic moment" it was in the process of dumping him the first time! hahaha
Who is taller? I am by an inch. But we both lie and say we are 5'9".
Who sings better? Sing? I score higher on Karaoke Revolution, so I guess me.
Who is smarter? Him, since he continues to get smarter and I continue to get dumber!
Who does the laundry? Me, nuff said!
Who does the dishes? Me, but when we got married he told me he loved to do dishes. I think he has secretly fallen out of love with doing dishes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, for now. With a new baby and a still broken foot, I can't get up in the night to slay the dragons in my children's dreams, so it is Walter's duty.
Who pays the bills? He makes the dough and I roll it out!
Who mows the lawn? Well, since we've been married we haven't really had a lawn to mow, it was always covered in the rent. Except last year when I was alone during the "lawn mowing season" in my parents house. I mowed it, but only on occasion. However, in Walter's defense, he told me to hire someone to do it!
Who cooks dinner? Me, and if he doesn't love what I cook, the leftovers that he gets, I threaten to quit! He does make a mean grilled apple tuna and cheese sandwich when coached.
Who is more stubborn? He is!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I was totally asking for it!
Who asked who out? He asked me out, but only because when he was about to end the conversation I said, "aren't you going to ask me out?!?"
Who proposed? Well, first it was the letter he sent me in the MTC, but then he did. But he soon let me know that I needed to return the favor with a ring because Steve Young had an engagement ring.
Who is more sensitive? He is only sensitive to the things I say, so definitely me. But he does love a good cry while watching a sappy movie.
Who has more friends? He has more friends "out there", I meet new ones all the time, and they all have some great stories about him. However, when he meets new friends I have to approve of them first! :) Cute little weird husband attracts some funky friends! But I have more "blog" friends, and that's what counts, right ladies?!?
Who has more siblings? Well, if we count halfs and steps (which we do!!), we tie, otherwise I beat him by 6!

I love my husband. He is the best thing I ever gave Australia up for! :) He is perfect for me and I love "our dance!" Here's to My Prince, for at least 4 more! :) OK, I'll keep you for eternity! muah!

If you want to be tagged, go for it! If not, just give your husband a big kiss and thank him for all he does for you!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I actually really enjoyed reading that....Walter will be happy about that.

Kamille said...

Amber - Love your tag. I love your and Walter's dance too. You guys are great together.

Jennifer Never said...

"Here's to My Prince, for at least 4 more! :)"

I thought you were talking about 4 more babies already. I was like "wait...isn't she trying to get Julie Jones to get her more time?" Cute post. Walter is one of my favorites!