Wednesday, March 5, 2008


What is it with kids and toilets?? I thought we were out of the toilet fascination stage, but we've reached new heights. This morning Winni was so proud of herself for pooping in the potty that she stayed in the bathroom after I left. I heard her flush, but then she wasn't coming out of the bathroom. I went in to check on her and found her with her head rather close to the seat. I asked what she was doing and she told me she was putting her head in the toilet. I said, "ew! that's gross!" So, she told me she wasn't putting her head in the toilet, just her hair. We had a lesson in cleanliness and the proper uses for the toilet. I thought you had to have older brothers to experience your head in the toilet, apparently not! A little later my kids decided they wanted to brush their teeth. They brought me their toothbrushes and toothpaste and I helped them brush their teeth. I sent them to the bathroom to rinse off their brushes and put them away. Apparently I wasn't clear to Trae on how to rinse his toothbrush. While Winni was on the counter doing as I told her to, Trae was rinsing his in the toilet, then brushing his teeth some more. Oh, I am so grossed out!! Time for a new toothbrush!

4 comments:

Julie said...

lol, I am laughing my butt off. Tell Winni that we will have her over anythime...DJ loves to give swirlies.

Missy said...

You know, Joey is always trying to convince his nieces and nephews that swirlies are fun, I guess they must be. Gross.... Love your pics, they are way cute! You look great too!

youreprettytoo said...

Note to self- never let Trae try to kiss me! Also very cute pictures of your family!

Kamille said...

I'm with Kari. I don't want that kid kissing me either. Glad to see my children are normal with the toilet fascination.