Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Birthday Party

For Winni's birthday we rented out Bouncing off the Walls and boy was it FUN!! They gave us a limit of 25 kids, so I started inviting almost all of the families we know! Sorry if you didn't get invited, all of a sudden I added up all the kids we had coming and I was well into the 30's, almost to 40's. So, I thought I'd better stop. Check out the fun we had!



I should have had a little "ugly face" competition, but my hotness doesn't like to lose, so, just enjoy the uglies!! :) hahahaha We ended up with 24 kids and, I think, around 20 adults. If you missed it, don't worry, we'll be here next year! Oh wait, NO WE WON'T!

If you haven't been to Bouncing off the Walls, I highly recommend it! Especially for an easy birthday party! We SERIOUSLY had so much fun!

4 comments:

The Petersons said...

That was a great party. The slide was the funnest and sitting in the birthday chair.

Julie said...

Cutest pics ever...well except for that fat girl....who got in trouble for going on the slides...I guess it was against the rules!! Happy Birthday Fred...you are Darling! It was a fun party. My stomach hurt really bad the next day from laughing so hard, I think.

The Peterson 5 said...

I think Steve won the "ugly" face competition....he practices that face regularly when the camera is around! My kids had a great time!

Missy said...

Love your pics. Thank you again for inviting us - seriously SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to play with the Gunter's again!