Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm a little needy!

I have been meaning to post, wanting to post, even started a post, but picasa (the site where blogger keeps the pics you blog) says I've met my quota! So, I must go and clean out the trash! Nerd, I know! So, in the meantime...

THE RULES:
Type in your name and the word "needs" in quotes ("[Your first name] needs”) into your favorite search engine and see what comes up. List the first 10 that actually answer the question.

1. Amber needs some ideas

2. Amber needs your help

3. Amber needs a boyfriend on Flickr (oooh, don't tell Walter, or do!)

4. Amber needs a showname (This could be interesting, any suggestions?)

5. Amber needs you and your money (Well, not so much YOU, but I could put your money to good use!)

6. Amber needs prayers (Don't we all)

7. Amber needs encouragement today (I think I needed it more yesterday)

8. Amber needs sleep (mmmm....hmmmmm....)

9. Amber needs a home (you're not kidding)

10. Amber needs a miracle (pretty much, cause i need a home and a car and I have no money!)

So, as I read deeper into some of these topics I found that a lot of people name their pets Amber. Now don't I feel special!!

I also just realized...HAPPY 450TH POST TO ME!! My last post about Grady's birthday (how appropriate) was #450! I know I'm a nerd for having that many, but I enjoy all my nerdiness!

6 comments:

Tamra said...

I need sleep, did your search engine provide any suggstions for how to get more. Good luck with the pictres.

The Wessman Family said...

I just caught up on your posts. You've been busy and having fun. I remember that I started reading your blog about the time Grady was born. Can't believe the little guy is a year old already!

BTW, Marinda needs tests to check her heart:) Hope not!

Elise said...

yay for september babies! do you have a september baby???

amberjill said...

no, Elise, but I am one! and what better way to know they are the best than to be one!! :)

Natalie said...

Hmm, maybe it's from reading this list yesterday, but I had a dream last night that I woke up in the morning to find that you, with Walter and all the kids had come to my apartment before I got home last night and spent the night in my roommates room! You were up in Logan for family pictures and didn't want to make the drive Saturday, so you came Friday night and I woke up to you making breakfast for everyone and Walter in the shower. Weird. But it made me laugh!

PetersonFam said...

AMber,,,I know you need help,and that you are a nerd..but so are the rest of us! & I too love your nerdiness! yOu make me laugh & so do your kiddies! I love reading your funny posts and your kooky comments!
Hopefully sometime soon you will come and see us? Maybe on your way to Baltimore?