Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's another PARTY!!



I LOVE love LOVE that face!

Tonight we had Grady's birthday party. To celebrate we had my parents and my brother over for dinner.




I made Bleu Cheese Burgers ... and they were AWESOME!

Then, the Brockbanks joined us for cake and ice cream. I found this cake pan that basically gives you cupcake tops! So awesome! I prepped Grady all day with cake scraps as I frosted them. So, he was primed and ready to dig in...



And, as you can see, his presents were enjoyed by everybody, as usual! When it was time for him to open his drum we turned and found that Trae had already opened it and was playing it!



He'll only get away with that now. A couple more birthdays and that'll get some domestic violence between brothers going on!



And, of course, we had to enjoy the slide a few more times. Grady is getting closer and closer to conquering that slide!



Have I told you how much I enjoy having a slide in the house?? Seriously, it is so much fun! Thanks to our neighbors, the Fredrickson's, for handing it down to us. Especially since it made it's way to our house around 10 PM Wednesday night. I might be enjoying that slide just as much as my kids. We throw everything down that slide, including myself! My butt's a little too big, but if I angle it just right I get some good laughs out of my kids!

4 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

Happy Birthday Grady!!

katherine said...

amber . . . i would love love love to do more pictures for you again (ican't believe it has been a year!)! just send me an email (wallinphotography@live.com) or call me (do you still have my #?) and we can get something set up!! i hope you are well! talk to you soon!

Julie said...

So I was feeling too guilty to get upset that you didn't invite me to Grady's Birthday Party. I know I couldn't have come but you didn't even want me there. You chose the Brockbanks over your sister??? I think they make it on this blog more than I. Nobody knows how important I am to you. It's like your embarrassed of me or something! Happy Birthday Grady Pants!

Tamra said...

Of all posts that require a video, this one did. Where is the video of you sliding down the kiddie slide?