Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The GRAND TOUR!!

Here is our apt in all it's glory!!



Yes, I know we have a really long room that I named as 4 different rooms, and the fridge is in the hallway, and the "hall of maps" is like a mile long, and Trae has a stinky diaper, but let's look at the high points...like just MY little family lives down here!! I can say that and feel good about myself and my parents, knowing that they feel the same way! I only have to cook for 2 adults and 3 (sorta) kids. It's like I've cut my cooking down to 1/4 of what I used to do! We have leftovers at time, too! I just absolutely love being in our new little place. I feel so grown up! :) However, I'm having some growing pains. They've asked me to teach in Relief Society this Sunday!! OUCH! too fast too fast!! Wasn't ready for that one! At least it's only a one time thing!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the tour.

Tamra said...

I love the tour. My favorite part was when you stopped and waved in the bathroom mirror for us all. Home sweet home.

Chelsey Hansen said...

that's a really cute apartment. I'm glad you're on your own. I got a calling the first week when we moved in. Two months later they called me as the primary president...temp teaching won't be too bad!

amberjill said...

Love your new apartment. You have done a great job. This is Mom on your blog.