Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm a sucker!!

Is it me and my wacked out birth control, or am I not the only one crying during McDonald's commercials these days!! I guess I am a sucker! I'm ready to go right out and get me a Big Mac! Go ahead and Super Size ME!

Have you seen this??

OK, so I can't find the commercial. Maybe it was a dream! But it was a commercial for McDonalds with a little girl and her dad. They are waiting at the train station, eating chicken nuggets. Her dad tells her to finish her nuggets, and she tells him she can't because they are special nuggets. She asks him how much longer, and then she sees her mom! She runs up to her military mom, who has just returned from a deployment of some sort. She saved a chicken nugget for her mom! Oh, I'm a boob, I know!!

Anyway, I now have internet on my computer, so I'm back!! So, I have no excuses anymore, except that I can't find any batteries for my camera. But we will get there! We are all moved in and ready to blog. And, to those who blog once every 2 weeks but get on me for not, I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine! You can thank me for this lesson any way you see fit, as long as it's edible!! :) Again, SUPER SIZE ME!!

2 comments:

ZAC said...

Amber, it was so fun to meet you and Walter today! You guys are our kind of people...I know we can be somewhat anal, but we're for the most part down to earth. Let's for sure keep in touch. Find us if you're ever in Denver and I hope to hear about an awesome trip to Australia someday soon!
Zabel Carroll

Melinda said...

Birth control?! You're never going to catch up to us if you trick your body with artificial horomones unless, of course, you scored that deal with triplets. Come on, now, and join me in this so-called crime of insane multiplying. Everybody's doing it. Well, ok, not everbody, but we are, so come jump on our train! If you are going to cry over McDonald's commercials you might as well be pregnant! That will certaninly super size you.