Saturday, August 23, 2008

Inappropriate!! I KNOW!!

I realize this makes me a horrible mother! I'm pretty sure Winni will hate me for this someday, but she is just so cute! We have been hearing her singing this song FOR DAYS!! I can't really complain, though, at least she picked up on a cute song we all enjoy. I tried to protect her innocence and her privacy...



Well, at least I reminded her about her privacy at the end! :) She is so cute, even when she sings on the pot! I'm sure she got the idea from her dad. Oh, and did you catch her reason for being on the pot?? Cause she has one and everybody needs one! Again, I know, INAPPROPRIATE, but that's how I roll!!

8 comments:

Missy said...

I couldn't tell what she was singing, but it made me happy to hear her. She's a cutie!

Ouyang Dan said...

if it makes you feel better, I have been known to do the same thing! ;)

amberjill said...

She is singing "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles.

Kamille said...

He he he. If my kids sang on the pot I would be innapropriate too.

Jennifer Never said...

From what you were writing in your post I was expecting to see Winnie's naked butt or something! AJ runs around singing everywhere! Those two miss eachother and are singing about it I guess.

Walter Gunter Sr said...

is there no privacy in the house? i hope she pays u back when she gets older

Julie said...

way too cute!

Tamra said...

That was worth being inappropriate about. So funny.