Sunday, August 3, 2008

This and that!

He does love me!! Today I got flowers from my hubby! He's so cute!!

And, here is our new apartment! woo hoo!! That's MY kitchen! I know it's a little small, but it is mine! It going to be like Christmas the day I get all my stuff out of storage! I don't even remember what my dishes look like!?!? I can't wait!



This is the living room, from the kitchen/front door. Did I mention how excited I am to put MY stuff up! I mean, I've appreciated my parents stuff, but I get to put up my own stuff! So very excited! And, you are all invited over, at some point....not all at once. I don't think my living room could handle that!! And don't be shy, I love chocolate. Go ahead and bring something chocolate with you! :)


Oh yes, and Breaking Dawn is out!! Walter has asked me to wait until he comes home to read it, and I am trying, but I don't think I can. I'm on page 202 with no sign of stopping. Well, maybe for the night. And, of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOGGER!!

5 comments:

Ouyang Dan said...

That is a cute apartment! That fireplace is going to be so nice in the winter!

Does that cute kitchen table come w/ it? Either way yay for getting stuff out of storage!

Julie said...

I love it, and I can't wait for my invite and my chance to bring you chocolate.

youreprettytoo said...

I can't tell you how glad I am that you are staying! I will definitely be bringing you some chocolate to show my appreciation!

Lori said...

So glad you are staying. Gwen and I will both bring chocolate!

PetersonFam said...

AMber, loved your new pad! We will have to visit when we come to visit....hahahahahaaaaaaaaa!
It will feel so free to be in your own place! Just think, privacy and everything! ...well, as much as you can get with 3 little ones!
Congrats! And we will bring chocolate when we come!