Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Never Loses SUCTION!!

Ahhhh....this new apartment is all about firsts! The first time I've ever used my fridge as my main fridge (we've had the thing since before we got married!)...first time Walter and I have ever shared a closet successfully...first time I've allowed an office to be in our bedroom...and...our FIRST REAL VACUUM!!



Walter has been promising me a Dyson for some time now. However, I felt they were too expensive, so I never reminded him. Well, the time came that we needed a vacuum, and we had a lot of credit card points...so....FREE DYSON!! woo hoo! Oh, but it gets better...they said it would be here in 4-6 WEEKS and it came in 4-6 DAYS!!! Ahhh...I must be livin right!! :)

5 comments:

Ouyang Dan said...

1) We love our Dyson. It is soooo awesome!

2) It always makes me laugh b/c anyone who took high school science can tell you that there is no such thing as suction. There are vacuums. Which is funny...b/c it's a vacuum.

I am too much of a nerd...but congrats on the free vacuum!

Chelsey Hansen said...

sounds nice. It must be better than my wal mart special that makes mysterious noises :)have fun cleaning.

Micaela said...

Free? Dyson? I'm jealous! :) I hope you're enjoying it!

By the way, I could have sworn that you were here in NE just two days ago!! I saw your minivan with a girl that looked like you and Utah plates. Weird. The only thing was I think she had like 5 older kids in there, so I was pretty sure it wasn't you. Haha! She probably thought I was weird to look into her van while we're driving... :)So, when are you coming to visit? ;)

PetersonFam said...

Amber,
kitchen, bedrooms, closets, fridge, vaccume.....you are the BOMB! Finally, all your own stuff and room for it! YOU MUST BE LIVIN RIGHT!!!,.,and to get to teach in RS...what are you doing?

Melinda said...

What credit card do you use? I need one.