Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have been such a bad blogger lately...I know! There has been so much I've wanted to share, document, remember, but I just haven't found the time to sit and blog. I'd much rather read what others are doing. But, here are some of the things I've wanted to tell you

First there was Valentines Day



The first go round of Winni's Valentines. Melted crayons into heart shapes on a string! hahahaha I'm so funny!





Grady's 1st Oreo



Trae's 1st attempt at doing my hair...



apparently I was a little side-tracked by the computer! Walter had to come home and save my hair. We have only repeated this incident once now!

Fun w/ cool glasses straw from Gramps and Nana





And, while we were busy having fun with these glasses, Grady was having an allergic reaction to Pasta Carbonara.



I guess raw eggs and babies don't exactly mesh well!

Thinking I'm pretty hot with my new hat!



OK, so I bought the hat for Winni and decided to try it on since she won't wear it! Hmmmm....I'm liking it!

Then there was Disney on Ice with these cute little punks!



We rode TRAX to downtown. I think that might have been their favorite part.



And, of course, we had to get souvenirs!

Well, now that we are sort of caught up...I can start sharing out things to come! Like what came about on our trip to MD! Think building a home in the country! :) So excited!!

3 comments:

Kamille said...

Ahhh. I love the glasses. Cute V-day craft too.

Julie said...

Thanks for taking Eli...he absolutely loved it!!

Lori said...

I love your new hat. Very cute!