Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm so lucky!!

For those of you who know me, but have never really met or hung out with my husband...and for those of you who have hung out with him and feel you know him well...let me introduce you to the "real" Walter!!

While I was in Jr High dreaming of being on the drill team when I got to high school... (sad, I know! It was a phase...I got over it!) Walter was living my dream, sorta. Not exactly the "drill team" I was going for, but he sure is cute!!



OK, honestly, he is in there somewhere. I guess he has blocked it out of his mind because he is not sure which one he is, but he knows he is in there. Now you see why I love him so much!!

4 comments:

Micaela said...

Haha! My first thought was, "Why do they have their shirts off?". Haha! Man, this brings back some memories. Well, not of Walter, of course... ;) I was actually on a drill team just like this one when I was in JROTC. I remember the fun competitions, although I'm pretty sure we had all our shirts on! ;)

Micaela said...

That was Micaela, by the way. Funny- I was in JROTC for 2 years and Phil thought it would be a waste of his time... :)

Anonymous said...

haha wow. I am impressed! That reminds of that disney movie... cadet kelly maybe? With Hilary Duff? haha you gotta love disney.

Jennifer Never said...

Congrats Amber. What a great video. Walter looks like such a baby. That must have been taken in October or November huh? :)