Tuesday, March 3, 2009

so dang cute!!

I finally kicked it into good mom mode and got my birthday kids their pictures taken! I'm not a huge fan of Kiddie Kandids or any of the other photo studios. I'd much rather have someone who knows what they are doing take the pictures. Like Katherine! But I wasn't ready for the whole family, and I didn't want a formal family picture. So, I decided to go ahead and get some pictures for posterity/wedding video sake and we'll call Katherine when we are ready.

I'm so happy I finally went in! These really are cute kids! I could just squish those cheeks! Enjoy!

 
Posted by Picasa



 
Posted by Picasa


Walter told Winni to do her "angry" face. So she did! But, she couldn't keep a straight face while doing it. I think they turned out so cute. Love these kids!

15 comments:

Elise said...

Those pictures are dang cute! Lucky girl, hopefully we'll have cute kids too ;)

Julie said...

...Freds krinkle nose is awesome!! You are a good mom..way to take the kids in. They look great. So maybe by the time Q is 2 she can get her pics taken.

The Petersons said...

So cute. I want everyone to see how cute my grandchildren are. What do you think Julie? Thanks for sharing.

PetersonFam said...

DARLING!

Natalie said...

Those pictures are so cute! You have adorable kids.

Amber said...

absolutely adorable!! It's great how pix like that can always put a smile on your face.....

Walter Gunter Sr said...

they are cuties, i miss them. where is trey?

Lori said...

What cuties you have!

Julie said...

Walter Gunter Sr.....They really don't like Trey. So they decided not to take pics of him at all. Do you think he will notice?

Julie said...

SHOOT that was suppose to be annonomys...I can't even spell the word.

Rebecca said...

Remind Walter that these are birthday pictures and that Trey's birthday is in July.

I think your birthday pictures are darling (old fashioned for 'dang cute') Someday my kids will get their pictures taken. I'm hoping for a miracle. You are a great mom!

Melinda said...

So cute! I love how Grady is sporting the Charles Ingalls look all shirtless in suspenders. I'm a bad mom. It's been 18 months since we've done pictures. Our Walmart Portrait studio went out of business.

Tamra said...

Those are sooo cute. Congrat on getting pictures done! That is a major under taking and is always so much effort to make everyone look cute, stay clean, smile, and simply survive the picture taking session.

katherine said...

your kids are so cute!! thanks for the shout out too!! i am going to be doing a spring special - i will let you know about it, promise, and maybe you will fill up to doing some more pics by then!! take care of those cute kiddies, talk to you soon!!

Kayleen said...

Oh... my... heck. That angry face is so CUTE! And I love the pics of Grady too. You're kids are do cute.