Tuesday, May 5, 2009

family pictures

While I like to think I can plan ahead, I honestly don't! However, for once, I planned family pictures! Last time I planned family pictures it consisted of me going out the night before and finding something for all of us to wear, along with haircuts and everything. Although, I forgot my own hair and had some nice lookin roots in the picture. Well, this time being our last Utah picture I decided to prepare. I even finished buying outfits last week!! I was so proud of myself. My hair appt is tomorrow, Walter and the boys on Thursday, and Winni, well, I'm growing her hair out so no cut at this time. I guess she felt differently...



Thankfully, she felt the need to show me her progress before she got too much accomplished!



And, of course, Trae had to get in on the action...



I blame their father for this! They used his razor!!! Luckily there was no blood, but then again, I haven't dealt with their father yet!! I realize it could be a lot worse....A LOT WORSE!! I'll take what I've been dealt, but COME ON! Hopefully Brooke can work some magic and make us beautiful again!

4 comments:

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

Cadi cut hers to the scalp 3 years ago all along the front from her right ear to the left side of her forehead. I cried (mostly silently) for 3 days.

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry. Of course, this is when they would do it. If they smile big no one will ever look beyond their happy faces. That's my theory. (so at least wash their face) :)

Jennifer Never said...

What the freak!!!??? AJ did the SAME EXACT THING to his hair last week...THE SAME THING,SAME PLACE! We have awesome kids. It's a good thing those two aren't around each other all the time!!

Lori said...

They could have cut their hair into mohawks like mine did for the family picture!