Saturday, May 30, 2009

Family Pictures!!

Back on graduation day we had our pictures taken. Katherine did an awesome job! I love these pictures!!



After we took the picture above, Grady decided to master the stairs! In doing so he scraped up his forehead and nose. Ahhhh....perfect! Then we realized we had forgotten Malachi. He was still in the car (with the windows down, of course). So Walter went to get him while we took some individual shots of the kids.

My baby boy! Dang they grow up fast!


My T-Bone Steak! I love close-ups of this kid! His eyes just suck me in. Do you think anyone would notice if I took a bite out of his cheek??




Can you believe this little lady!?! She was such a poser for the whole time.



Our 'whole' family! Minus the turtles, but they are really just visiting...for the next 40 years!!



And, of course, because we love the U!

5 comments:

Elise said...

wow cute pics! SO your here! I"m excited although i think i'm the only one of the fam that is. When can i come visit for a few days? Its kind of a long drive so i figure i'll make a mini vacation out of it...

Maddy Gunter said...

Amber...those are awesome pictures...so how do I go about getting those on a disk....

Melinda said...

What great pics. I love the red, white and blue!

Lori said...

Like I said before we can photoshop out all that RED!

Rebecca said...

great pictures. Did you do those here? I assume so. I'm so glad to see you blogging again. I have wondered how and where you are.