Thursday, May 14, 2009

The first sign...

The tow truck came today and took Walter's car away...



As we watched it drive away, Trae called out and said, "Bye my daddy's car! See you in Baltimore!"

And so it has begun! There is no turning back and no time for ultimatums! :) So, we are throwing ourselves a good-bye party! I made a page on facebook for all you facebookers. If you aren't my FB friend yet, become one :) and then let us know if you will be coming to our party. We are excited for the change, but good-byes are always hard. If you aren't a FBer, here are the details...

May 23rd 5-9 at Southwood Park. We will have some sort of sandwiches, like hoagie or croissant and drinks. If you'd like to bring something, please bring some sort of finger food. Like a veggie or fruit tray, cookies, chips, something like that. We will have plates and forks, so salad is a good one too. Really, we don't care if you bring anything more than yourselves, cause we want to see everyone before we leave. Walter flies out Monday, May 25th and the kids and I leave June 1. So, come let us give you a BIG KISS before we go!

6 comments:

Julie said...

- How very exciting to see that thing towed away...especially cuz you get to see it again soon.

- Congrats to Walter...again.

- I didn't know you had a CZ in your wedding ring.

-I can't wait to see your family pictures.

- You guys rode a mechanical bull without me?? I am so offended.

amberjill said...

welcome back Julie! Thanks for taking time out of your busy spending schedule to grace me with a comment! :)

Lori said...

The Brockbanks will be there!

youreprettytoo said...

Just rip my heart out why don't you! (Oh,and I'll be there.:)

Melinda said...

I love that you're throwing yourself a goodby party!

Tamra said...

Cooking club wont be the same without you. We will be out of town for your going away party or I would be there.