Saturday, May 9, 2009

HE DID IT!!

HE



AMAZES



ME!



No, he didn't just dress up in a dress and put on a goofy smile...he really graduated! And, I've got living proof!



What an accomplishment! Seriously, he worked so hard! There was one night last week that he slept for 25 minutes! That's it! My husband is amazing. He first decided to go into engineering because it was challenging, it was difficult, and people didn't think he could do it. So, to those who thought he couldn't...EAT CROW! And, to those who have cheered him (us) on and are just as proud as me, thanks for believing in him. I've been coming to the realization that this means we are moving away, and that bites, but my husband has a job...a career...and his dreams are coming true! I couldn't be happier for him, or for our family. yipee!! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift to me, and to his mom! I know she is beaming with pride for her baby boy right now!

Oh, and we had a lot of fun today!

We rode the bus to and from the commencement ceremony...



A little on the tired side!


The future...


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Walter!!! Great Job!! I am going to miss you two dearly. Even though we don't see much of one another. The thought of you being so far away is just sad :(

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Walter and you! He couldn't have done it without you by his side. What a wonderful accomplishment. But that just means you leaving is just getting closer. I am definitely in denial.

Unknown said...

Okay that last comment was from Lori, I am not sure how I got logged in as Blake.

Tamra said...

Way to go! Don't forget to congratulate yourself to. My husband finished his master's after we were married with 2 kids, I know it is a lot of work for the one who stays at home while they are educating themselves.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Walter and Amber. It really is a sacrifice worth completing. I'm excited to see what's next. You and yours don't tend to let much grass grow under your feet.

Ouyang Dan said...

Yay!

Please pass on my congratulations to Walter! You must be so proud! These things are often hard on the entire family, so congrats to you all for getting through this!

April said...

Give Walter a big hug from James and me... and then give yourself something nice too for getting through that as a single mom! And you're pregnant with #4? You guys are both amazing. I'm happy to see your family growing and thriving and happy. Much love :)