Friday, May 8, 2009

hmm.....

something is missing!!



So, last year in July, I think, I drove to the car dealership to get my car worked on. I can't remember why, but it was going to take a few hours, so I put Walter's bike in the back so I could ride it home. Well, as I was taking it out of the back, the handle bars started to turn and I just knew what was coming. Part of the handle bar came right down on my ring and cracked my CZ into pieces. Now, remember this was last July! I have been dropping hints since then. I even made sure to tell "somebody" exactly where my ring was for safekeeping. I think I even told him where to take it to get it fixed. Well, we ordered his class ring about 2 weeks ago and I decided that since neither of us wear a wedding ring (he lost his at work in the shower! hmmmmm.....lots of questions there!) and now he is getting a class ring, SOMEBODY needs to represent our marriage. Well, after a year of dropping hints didn't work, I took it in myself and got it fixed. Now, I'm married again and hopefully those weird pregnancy dreams about Walter wanting to date other women will subside. He would probably appreciate not being in trouble in the morning! I love my ring! It really has helped curb the looks I get when I walk around pregnant with 3 kids. Maybe now I'll get customer service when I go to Old Navy. :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Definitely best to take the important things into our own hands. Good job

youreprettytoo said...

where is a picture of the new sparkly CZ?!? You should have waited until after the Eagles concert to get it fixed, so we could get hit on by all the pot-smoking 60 year olds that Walter thinks will be there!:)

Melinda said...

Yeah, where's the picture of the new one?