Sunday, May 17, 2009

My graduate!

As I was downloading my pictures I saw this...



but didn't think too much of it. Then, tonight I was looking through my pictures wondering if I'd forgotten to blog anything, and I have but that will come, but I decided this was blog worthy! Seriously, what is going on here? Did he really take a picture of himself doing...whatever he is doing? Or did he allow one of my innocent, privacy respecting children to come in and take this picture? Either way, I better count my blessings that he is in Hawaii right now, and that he doesn't check the blog!! I guess if you didn't know my husband very well before, now you do! Maybe a little too much!

4 comments:

PetersonFam said...

Walter, this pic of you is NOT your best shot! ...in fact, it looks a little like you are grunting! gross Walter! Gross!

youreprettytoo said...

I know exactly where he is sitting because I just sat there a few hours ago!

Unknown said...

hahahahahaa......what in the!!! this was supposed to be deleted. I was just testing the camera and when better to do that than when you have a little free time (so to speak)...and i washed my hands

amberjill said...

It's not your hands I'm worried about, it's the camera!! :)