Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bitter Sweet

Today was definitely bitter sweet! First of all, it was SWEET!! I fit into some of my smaller pre-prego pants!! yeah!! I was so excited. I felt good, and as the day went on they started feeling looser. woo hoo!! I love that feeling. However, something weird was happening. Every time I would squat down to help my kids with something, it sounded like the zipper was coming apart. I'd check, and everything was fine. So I went on with my day. It wasn't until I finally had a chance to use the restroom that it all became BITTER! I went to unbutton my pants and found this....



NO NO NO!!!! The zipper wasn't coming apart, my pants were! Not even at the seam! So, I guess we'll wait another 10 lbs before we try any other pants! With these pants gone, and the ones that wore out in the inner thigh the next day, I'm down to 1 pair of jeans, besides the 2 maternity pants I'm refusing to put away!! ugh!

1 comments:

The Petersons said...

My thoughts are be glad that you got them on for a short time.