Friday, April 25, 2008

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

So I've said, since I started having hairy babies, that I wonder what it would be like to have a bald baby?!? Well.....after Grady's bath this morning I decided to comb some of the cradle cap out. It just keeps getting worse and looks disgusting! Here is the "before" picture. I had started already, but he still had a substantial amount of hair.


When I was done, the table looked like this


And, after an olive oil treatment, my baby looks like this....


My dilemma now is this, do I finish the job and just shave my poor balding babies head? Or do we proceed with the "comb over"?

I mean, what's a mother to do when her sweet baby boy




has such a balding resemblance to him

4 comments:

Kamille said...

Lol!!!! Serves you right for having babies with heads full of hair. Good luck. It's always so frustrating to help them with their individual ailments.

Julie said...

That is awesome!! I can't wait to see his head shaved.

The Peterson 5 said...

I think a comb over looks horrible on just about anybody! Grady is too cute for that look....I think short or bald is always a better choice!!

PetersonFam said...

Amber, get out the shaver! He is so cute and kissable!!! ...but a comb-over is NEVER a cute thing! Give him a buzzzzz!!