Tuesday, April 1, 2008


So, I feel like such a dork, but a very cool, hip dork! I gave in and read Eclipse, the 3rd book of the Twilight series. I couldn't put it down. I've heard some people say it is a slow book, but hey, I'm a slow person, so it worked out nicely! I picked up Eclipse from Jen Sunday night, and I finished it this afternoon, all 629 pages! I still fed and cared for my children, but probably not as well as some would. I loved this book so much, I might actually buy it, because I have plans of reading it again. I'm such a dork, now. OK, a bigger dork now! Oh well, I got reading out of my system, and now I don't have to read again for another 8 years, unless I really want to, and I do!!

Could this day get any better?!?!? I just paid off the last of my student loan! woo hoo!!

3 comments:

Kamille said...

Amber, Amber, Amber. I can't believe it took you so long. It is a wonderful read isn't it. I'm just waiting for summer to read it again. CONGRATS on paying off your student loan!!!

Missy said...

Um, don't feel bad, a few weeks ago I finished the series (again.) Basically, it tore me away from the attention of my family for about a week. You'd think by reading it once I'd be alright....no.

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you went out and bought all three! You are a dork. I hope you had fun. Are you watching and checking the website too? You are so funny. I think you need to keep reading and expand your new library beyond vampires and werewolves. Try the Great and Terrible series.