Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today I decided to start getting organized! At our Enrichment meeting about organizing, I learned some new things and got some great ideas. One of them was this...

It's a sick day kit! So, now if ever my kids are sick, I'm ready to go. In it I've got Pedialyte, tylenol, a thermometer, suppositories (i know, disgusting!), a wash cloth, a rag, bulb syringe, vaporub, mentholatum, menthol stuff for the humidifier, baby orajel, and, of course, the cute little monkey bucket for those explosive moments! All I need now is something in it to entertain my kids, like a book or a car or something cuddly. I feel so prepared, however, I hope to not have to use it any time soon!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Having a sick day kit is the last thing I am worried about not having organized. I need some serious help.