Sunday, January 25, 2009

Details, Details, Details

So, a little while back, just after Christmas when I was back posting, and then stopped, I had mentioned something like this...

Oh, and about the job offers?!? We got one from Northrup Grumman, which we weren't expecting, and the one we were expecting, from Ross Controls, didn't end up happening. So, guess where we are moving to??

And then, I never answered my own question. Although, nobody else bothered to try and guess!!! :) Well, as of May something or other, I will start my mornings out like this...

8 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah for you guys! That's exciting!! Congrats!

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

I think this hint might be too subtle.

Rebecca said...

Now I'm excited too. I want to come visit. I'll bring my own hairspray. Just keep the flashers away if possible.

Julie said...

I will only visit if we can randomly burst into song and dance. That is the way to live.

Elise said...

Lol nice amber, did you know we'll only be a few hours away?!!!? I'm excited to come visit you in Maryland, and you can come visit us in Connecticut!

Melinda said...

That's awesome! Just try not to live next door to a flasher. It might traumatize the kids.

Jennifer Never said...

I've heard you sing, and seen you shake your butt, and you don't even have brown hair like her!?? What are you trying to say Amber??

We miss you guys! Glad your kid's favorite thing of the day is "What Grady's doing right now."

JP and Steph said...

Singing and dancing is the way to start a day! And how can your day be bad if your hair looks good, right! And what other way to get to work then a garbage truck.
I am so sad that you will be leaving. At least we will be able to keep in touch through our blogs!