Friday, January 30, 2009

She's 4!!

I was a little worried that I would wake up this morning to find a 16 year old, but thankfully we woke up to this...



She is such a ham! She was so excited that it was finally her birthday. Her preschool class went to the Dinosaur Museum today, so Trae and I came along. She told EVERYBODY that it was her birthday. And Trae did so great with all the attention Winni was getting. Maybe he is used to it! But, all day long he sang "happy birthday to winni!" And I love it when he sings. Anyway, we had a ton of fun at the Dino Museum.






I seriously took a lot of pictures, but there was so much to see and do that I couldn't get my kids to hold still for a second. I have many pictures of the backs of their heads! But, we had a great day!

For dinner Winni requested that we eat the leftovers of Chicken Noodle Soup from the night before...so we did! EASY! Walter is out of town til Saturday, so we are waiting until her birthday party on Monday for the actual cake, but we had some hostess cupcakes, so we pretended there was a candle and we sang. She seemed to love it!

I can't believe she is 4! She brings so much happiness to our family. She is a crack up! The things she comes up with keep me laughing all day long! Love you my Winni Fred!!

0 comments: