Saturday, January 24, 2009

ooops!

Remember how I'm this good mom who deserves an award for singing Primary songs to my kids at night? Well, I forgot to tell you what we listen to during the day. I have a tenancy to tune out the radio while driving. Sometimes I'll be driving along and all of a sudden I'm like, "why am I listening to the Spanish station?" Nothing wrong with Spanish, I just don't understand it, so I don't usually choose to listen to it. Well, on our way home from Costco today the radio was on and I'm assuming it was on this certain station because there was a song on there earlier that I like and felt was appropriate. However, on the way home I had my mom in the car and was tuning out the radio. We get home and as I am putting my "costco treasures" away I hear Winni singing. I have no doubt that this was only a tiny part of the song, being that it's only 3 words, but it is what she took from the song and chose to sing. It went something like this, "I hate myself!" Yeah, putting a stop to that one. FM 100 here we come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Amber...don't go getting DRASTIC and listening to FM100!!! PLEASE! Just because your child sang one verse to some stupid song dosent mean you have to ruin your brain by listening to that crap!hahahahahaa!
I think moderation in all things is the key...except for good music! Why don't you try 102.7 or 99.5 ....then your kids will be singing good things like 'womanizer' 'love-lock-down' 'if I were a boy' 'let it rock' 'heartless' ....you know, the good stuff!!!! hahahahahaaaa!

Unknown said...

ok...not Ryann...Steph...why is it she is signed on? who knows?