Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grrr.....

So, I've updated some! Although I'm a little ornery about it all. We had a wonderful Christmas/New Years/Vacation, but I have nothing to prove it! OK, maybe a little. But our pictures from Christmas Eve through Dec. 30 are GONE!! Somehow, in a moment of confusion, "somebody" erased all the pictures because they thought they were saved to the computer. And they weren't! So, Christmas Eve (family pictures, and I looked HOT), Christmas Day (and I looked tacky and HOT), Seaworld (I looked wet and HOT), Papa Pete and Granny's (the kids were cute, pretty sure I looked HOT), and the beach in Charleston with the Cole's (I might have looked HOT! :)). Needless to say, I'm a little dissappointed and I keep on praying and the checking the camera, hoping they will somehow just reappear. OK, I'm BUMMED! I'm not so much mad at Walter, oops I mean "somebody", I'm just mad that it happened. So, until Aunt Sherrie and the gang send me their pictures, and Granny gets her film developed and sends me some pictures, and Melinda decides to share what she has, I'm posting without pictures! And I'm not very happy about it! When I do put the pictures in, I'll make sure to make reference so you can all go back and see how HOT I looked! Can you tell my New Years resolution is to talk positive and highly of myself and others? I think I'm off to a good start!

8 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

That makes me so sad for you and your hot self! My video camera and camera were stolen at Disneyland a few years ago and I wanted to tell the thieves, "You can keep the cameras- just let me have my pictures!"

Julie said...

Well you've got the talking positively about yourself down...but you might need to work on talking about "somebody" positively. By the way, I think your HOT. Sorry about your pics, that is way sad.

The Petersons said...

I feel so bad. You have real cute kids too. I hope they send some good pictures.

Lori said...

Don't give up hope. Wayne was able to retrieve some pictures we lost (not all, but some.) We miss you terribly and wish you would get back to Murray soon!

The Wessman Family said...

I'm sorry to hear that. What a bummer. I have no doubt at all that you looked fabulous in all of them!

Erin said...

You crack me the heck up!!! I'm sorry about the picture thing...been there, done that...totally SUCKS!!! I'm sure you did look totally HOT and we don't have to have the pictures to know that. Glad you had a fun time!

Tamra said...

I can't wait to see how hot you looked! I am sorry your pictures are lost. That is so disappointing. "Someone" in my house erased my kids journals once and that has also been a tragic loss. But good thing is "someone" never erases anything with out double checking that it is saved/backup or printed someplace.

Melinda said...

Did you get that email I sent you with a link to my photobucket album with pictures from when you were here? Check for it. I sent it on Monday. There are some pretty hot pictures.