Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BLOG HUMBUG!! I've been tagged by the evil blogger Julie! Now I must look deep into myself to answer these questions....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I had just been to my first school dance, Homecoming!
2. I had just bought my first car, 1991 Nissan Sentra! I thought it was the coolest!
3. I got my first email address. I was 17, so I made sure it was berb_18, cause then people would think I was 18! woo hoo!!!
4. For the first time in my life, I thought my brother Mark was cool!
5. I was working at The Bagelry. It was my dream job! I worked with my friends and got all the Root Beer I could drink!!

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Watch for the garbage man so I can refill my cans with leaves and weeds and put it on the other side of the street!
2. Fix my flat tire
3. Take Xena to get her shots
4. Clean the bathrooms! ahhh.....it can wait til tomorrow, right??
5. Go to Cheesecake Factory for John's birthday!

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Cookies and cupcakes
2. fruit smoothies
3. Root Beer
4. anything chocolate
5. Starbucks Strawberries & Cream

5 songs I know the lyrics to:

1. I am a Child of God
2. This is why I'm hot! ok, just the chorus!
3. I'll Stand by You - Carrie Underwood
4. ABC's
5. Business Time - Flight of the Conchords

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy my own house, the way I want it, where I want it!
2. I'd have to buy an airplane so my husband can get to work and his family can come visit more often.
3. Go to Australia
4. Get a real diamond in my wedding ring! hahahaha
5. Hire someone to clean those bathrooms!

5 Bad Habits:

1. Blogging
2. Being late for church
3. Reading my husbands emails
4. Overspending the food budget
5. I should probably leave room for my husbands answers, I'm sure he could fill in some of these blanks

5 things I'd never wear again:

1. socks over my pegged pants
2. sponge curlers
3. pants up to my bra
4. a side ponytail
5. anything with a rainbow on it

5 Favorite Toys:

1. My kids
2. My blog
3. My Bosch
4. My cake decorating stuff
5. Walter's emotions!! :)

If you just read this, you've been tagged!

1 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

I think you just described my entire outfit in my 7th grade picture in your 5 things you wouldn't wear again. See I knew you dressed like me when you were in 7th grade, but you are too chicken to show the entire blogging world! And I do believe I have seen you in sponge curlers quite recently.