Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alright, so I'm not saying that whatever name wins will be my child's name...(disclaimer for Walter), but this poll will definitely help me narrow the choices down. Next week I will have some boy names, and finally I will have a poll as to the gender of this child. I'm so excited to find out!! So, with that said, I am not limited or set on the names on the poll, so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I've already got a Winifred and a Walter, III, so really, nothing is too crazy!! Happy voting!!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

I voted like a good viewer and then last night it came to mind that you were telling us it was a girl. Now I reread it and you aren't. Way to go. Millie is my favorite. Does it stand for Mildred? Just thought I would ask. Winefred, Gunter III, it has to flow.

The Petersons said...

Remember my grandchild has to live with this name all his/her life. Grandpa Giles use to lecture us on thinking about the child and the experiences he will have in gym (maybe put in wrong gender class) etc and when people try to pronounce their name, always having to correct them. Just a thought from the past, since he isn't here to assist you. He only assisted with names from this side of the viel for 4 grandchildren's names out of over 35. Maybe he did from the other side. I think Mom may assist you this time. Pray about it.

Julie said...

I tried to let Jaxynn vote, but it wouldnt let her cuz it said she already voted. It must be able to tell that we are from the same computer. Sorry.