Friday, November 16, 2007

Another cooking club night, which means I get to come home to some fun surprises!! After a wonderful night of great food and spa treatments I returned home to find everything pretty normal, so I went to bed. 6:30 AM I woke up to Winni looking for me in the kitchen, so I went out to tell her good morning!! I was a little shocked, but not so much considering my kids' fetish with shoes, but this is what I found...



Look closely, as this will be the new trend in New York, pajamas with snow boots!!



I asked Winni if she put her boots on when she woke up? or if she slept with them on? I was sure she was going to tell me she just put them on, but sure enough she said she had slept in them. I was curious, so I asked Walter when he woke up if he had put Winni to bed with her boots on? All he said was this, "It was a hard night and she didn't want to go to sleep. I got mad at her and put her in her bed. I thought she would take them off and go to sleep, but I guess she slept with them on." He followed it with, "I'm a good dad. I went in and covered her up with her blanket, once she was asleep!" Well, I guess if it snows in our house in the middle of the night, Winni will be prepared!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am not commenting cuz you made fun of me for commenting. Goodbye.

歐陽丹 said...

aww!

it's good to see the trends i set as a littlun myself coming back into style! (i bet those are footie pajamas!) winnie is trendy as always...