Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My kids love taking baths! They have figured out how to slide down the back of the tub, and enjoy it! Well, Winni slides down the back, Trae thinks he is sliding down the side, but it's just a straight drop. But they both laugh histerically while doing this. In order to slide down the tub, they must stand up first, so they have been standing up in the tub a lot more. Apparently the cooler air out of the tubby water is just enough to set off Trae's personal warming device. It usually happens when Winni has just slid down and is sitting in the tub laughing. Trae stands up above her and....he pees all over her shoulder! OK, I make it sound like it happens all the time. It has only happened like this once, but nice aim Trae!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thats awesome. That reminds me of Maya and Ethan when they had bunkbeds. Ethan had to get up to go pee and when he was climbing down the ladder he peed all over Mayas head. Kids are Great!!

Jennifer Never said...

How fun Amber! How's the eye? I'm getting it too. Maybe I should have Trae pee in my eye...?