Monday, November 5, 2007

Just another day in Paradise!!

Wow!! Daylight savings has taken its toll on my kids! Trae was up at 4:30 this morning. I made him stay in bed til 5:30, at which point Winni was awake, too, so we went in the kitchen to have breakfast. By 7 Trae was back to sleep. After our nap I realized I haven't seen my cell phone since Saturday. Hope it's here somewhere! We spent the morning outside working in the front yard, until I was sick of getting Trae out of the street. So, we decided we would go visit Julie and Elijah. We got in the car, and then I realized that the curb Walter took out on Saturday night was worse than I thought. I now have a flat tire! Oh yeah, and for some reason my brand new wireless mouse and keyboard no longer work. So, here I sit, at my husbands computer feeling out of touch with society. This must be Paradise!!

1 comments:

The Petersons said...

Are you glad that you could think about going over to your sisters house?