Saturday, December 20, 2008

The BEACH!!

Apparently, my kids love the beach. I didn't know this, considering the last time they went to the beach was when we were here in Naples 2 years ago! I'm thinking Dora has helped them find a love for the beach. Anyway, as soon as we started landing in Florida yesterday they have been asking about going to the beach. So, on our agenda today was THE BEACH!!

 
Posted by Picasa


We finally got to the beach and my kids absolutely LOVED it! The weather was great, although the water was a little chilly! However, that didn't seem to stop these crazy kids! And, the nice thing is we got some fun family pictures, which worked great for my Christmas cards. I've just got to get them mailed now!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Who doesn't LOVE the beach? My kids can stay for hours on end whenever we go.