Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day for REAL!

Wow!! What a morning! Holy craziness! There were 9 kids, 11 adults, and a kitten. We brought 1 present for everyone, and they got like 3 presents for each of us...seriously! I think each family gave each person in my family 3 gifts. It was crazy! Not what I was expecting at all! We definitely got spoiled! At one point I found a toy on the floor next to Winni and I had to ask if it was hers or not. The kids all went at it at once. It was so crazy! I think the first thing Trae opened was 2 of the trucks from "Bob the Builder" and he went straight outside to play with them. I had to force him to come back in and open the rest of his pile o' presents. My kids thought they were in heaven.

We spent the rest of the day playing with toys and cousins and eating lots of food. It was fun to just hang out and play all day. What a great Christmas! I hear I missed a lot of snow back home, but I definitely enjoyed the nice warm weather we had in Florida today! And, although there was no snow in Florida, it still felt like Christmas.

Oh, and about the job offers?!? We got one from Northrup Grumman, which we weren't expecting, and the one we were expecting, from Ross Controls, didn't end up happening. So, guess where we are moving to??

1 comments:

Tamra said...

My kids so want your life. Two Christmas'. Your kids must think they have the best parents in the world!! Sounds like a fun Christmas