Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WE LOVE GWEN!!

The other night I had to work so I asked Blake, who watches my kids for FREE when I'm doing my church calling, to babysit for money this time! He, of course cause he's awesome, said yes. I found out later that Gwen wanted me to ask her to babysit. Well, Gwen is 10 and I love her, but I'm not sure about babysitting late into the night and she is with me in my church calling, so it was Blakes turn to reap the rewards of his hard work! Well, Gwen found a way around it. Since she and her mom were going to Midway to see the Nativity they do up there, they decided to take Winni along.



Don't they make sweet angels! She had lots of fun. And, when I got back Gwen was at my house, which is great. But, the even GREATER part was, she had cleaned my house! Ahhhh.....she is gonna make a lot of money once she turns 11 and babysits for real!

3 comments:

GobbyFriend said...

Tom's mom and dad take the pictures for the Nativity at the Creche in Midway. Those are pretty cute angels!

Tamra said...

Oh how sweet. Your almost babysitter sounds fabulous, I would drive a long ways for a good sitter, plus one that cleans!

Lori said...

We love Gwen at our house too!