Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today was our prep for Christmas day! We started by picking up our Christmas cards at Walgreens....


Aren't they cute! So, we made some last week, but didn't like them a whole lot, so we tried again with different pictures and I loved them! Some people got the old one, and some the new, but even if you didn't get one we still love you!! (woo hoo, I'm a rhyming machine!)

Then we headed to Costco to help Aunt Sherrie get some things for the mass chaos that was coming. Walter got a little side-tracked looking at electronics, so GG and I entertained the kids in the toy area.



We had a more relaxing day. We also got to spend some time with Braelean, GG's dog.





Weird looking little chihuahua, but she keeps GG company and they have fun together!

1 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

I am just wondering if I got a good christmas card or a bad one!?! And congratulations to Walter about his job. THat is great even though it means you will for sure be far away! Also I loved the story about visiting Walter's mother's grave. It made me sad to think she is in an unmarked grave, but that is cool that Walter is going to change that! Miss you.