Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's almost Christmas!!

However, it will come sooner for us than the rest of y'all!! (I'm practicing my southern talk...i'm sure it'll come in handy.) Since we are going to FL for Christmas and GA for New Years, we decided to celebrate our little Christmas tomorrow. So, Merry Christmas Eve!

Of course we had to keep the tradition alive of PJ's on Christmas Eve...






Let's just say things got a little crazy while trying to get pictures! Then, of course, Walter and I exchanged our gifts on this "Christmas Eve".

I got him a hot chocolate maker with a frother. I know, cheap! But let's not forget the Rock Band he opened on Thanksgiving Eve. And he got me this



woo hoo!! We pulled it out last night and I got my 30 minute workout in. It was fun! It tells you your weight and BMI and everything. Including your Wii Body Age. Let's just say that the weight and BMI were nice to hear, but the Body Age, well....I disagree completely! There is no way my body age is 40!! Not that 40 is bad or anything, but it's not quite what I was shooting for! I guess I'll just have to put my Christmas present to good use and bring that age down!

And, since Santa comes on the real Christmas Eve, not our fakey, I decided I didn't have to wrap all the presents. I only wrapped 3 per child and set the rest out. My kids know Santa isn't coming until we are in Florida, so it was fun for them to see what we bought them.

Winni's Loot


Trae's Loot


Grady's Loot

Just in case you can't see what his cute shirt says...


Hmmmmm....I can't wait til morning!! :)

11 comments:

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

Very fun. I hope you have a good trip. Then when you get back, you need to apply online again for Lifetime. I'll bet you won't have trouble getting hired.

Melinda said...

Is that a cage for Trae in the first picture?

Merry Christmas tomorrow!

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas. You sure know how to make the season last all month long!

Lori said...

Merry Christmas! When are you leaving?

youreprettytoo said...

That Wii fit is very fun!
love, your 51 year old friend!

Olsens said...

Amber, I will be turning 40 in 4 months. It really isn't as bad as it might seem. I wonder if I got on the wii fit if it would call me 60. Ouch! That would be below the belt. We hope you have a great time in Florida. Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Erin said...

That looks like lots of fun! I hope you guys have fun down in GA and FL!!!

Missy said...

Kinda jealous of the Wii fit. It looks like a lot of fun! We'll miss you this weekend, but we hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!

Julie said...

I love the presents and I love the Wii Fit. How much was Grady's present?

Tamra said...

I didn't realize how behind I was. Late Merry Christmas. I hope your Southern Holidays are merry too.

Tamra said...

I didn't realize how behind I was. Late Merry Christmas. I hope your Southern Holidays are merry too.