Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hey, I've got an iDea!!!

Ahhh.....But he looks so sweet and innocent!!!


My kids are just so creative! Sometimes I wish I had the mental capacity that they have. Better yet, I wish I could think of these great things perhaps a few seconds before they do. Like the other day at Adventure Days when Trae found a golf ball and decided to throw it at poor little Kimber. Her ear swelled up so fast! Then, after a popsicle from said Adventure Days melted in my van's cup holder, later that same day, Winni informed me that Trae was painting the seat. He had gotten a hold of a "paint brush" of sorts and was painting my passenger seat arm rest a nice red! Apparently Winni knows a little better. When you have a "great" idea you share it with your cousin and have them do it, that way it isn't your fault. Well, today her great idea was to pour sand INTO Trae's ear. I guess Eli thought it was a fantastic idea, so he did it! Poor Trae, I'll never be able to remember all the things he has put, or has had put, in his ears. Good thing he knows sign language!! Hey, did you know Trae is 2 now?!? I'm so excited!!

4 comments:

Micaela said...

A little sarcasm? :) I love reading about what your kids come up with! We have some creativity with our "terrible two", but mostly it's intense physical emotion- love or "hate", it doesn't matter... :P

Kamille said...

Lol. What do you even say to that?

Julie said...

My sweet Angel Elijah??? I don't believe it for a second.

Jennifer Never said...

Amber, you are hilarious. You should be a writer. Oh, and I know what you mean about Elijah. That kids always up to something. Julie and Trent think he's so sweet. Can you say 'Clueless'?