Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mid-Life Crisis???

I'm not certain on the statistics, or the rules, but I'm thinking we got through a mid-life crisis at our house. Maybe it was a mid-toddler crisis. Anyway, the other day we were in the car on our way from a "mommy needs a break and a play place" visit to Arctic Circle to Julie's house when all of a sudden Winni threw her head back in her carseat, and with her hand up to her forehead said, "What am I going to do with my life?!?" A little shocked, I asked her to explain. Her explanation was quite simply put,

"The park....is so far away!"
"My house....is so far away!"
"Elijah...is so far away!"

Oh, to have such a crisis! I can only hope that things will start looking up when we move into our new place. The park is just over the back fence and Eli will be over, I'm sure, every Monday Wednesday and Friday either on his way to or from preschool, which is just across the street!! The planets must be aligned for Winni!!

1 comments:

Kimmie said...

When are you moving? Did your mum and dad sell their place yet? Let me know of an address and I am always up for visitors in Australia.