Sunday, July 20, 2008

Walter Gene Gunter the Turd!!



My little Trae!! What a stud! In the hospital all the nurses would come into my room to see the "little rock star baby!" And he is still rockin! He is so cute and so fun! He has so much ENERGY! Every morning he wakes up at about 6:30 and his lazy mom gets him out of his crib and brings him to her bed! Then he leaves me to find "bompa" outside working in the yard. He loves to work right along next to grandpa. He still doesn't talk much, but for what he doesn't say he makes up for in sign language. That kid has a sign for everything! Including when he wants to play the Wii! He is seriously hilarious, and so cool.



We had so much fun today for his birthday. We started out the day with the doorway to his room decorated. Then we headed over to the park for the Neighborhood Patriotic Breakfast & Children's Parade. We decorated Trae's bike with a big 2 and streamers and a balloon. I think he liked it given the only time he got off of his bike was to eat breakfast, then he was making rounds again!



And, since he is such a complete boy, except for when he wears girl shoes, we had a "sports" themed birthday again! With a lovely Basketball Jersey Cake! Just so that nobody left the party feeling bad, I made sure to go neither blue (BYU) nor red (UofU or UGA). We stuck with the green and Trae helped me decorate it. I could just eat this little boy!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!! Life just wouldn't be as great without you!! My little T-Bone!

Oh yes, and sweet baby Grady slept through the party, while sucking his finger. ahhhhh!!!!



And because I thought this was HILARIOUS check out how Winni plays T-Ball....




Adam Sandler, anyone?!?

6 comments:

Julie said...

I am so sad we missed his party. Happy Birthday Trae Dog. I totally see similarities in Winni and Adam. Very cute!

Elise said...

Cute video's and pic's! happy birthday Trae!!!

youreprettytoo said...

I'm so glad we were invited to the party. It was a great time! Happy Birthday Trae!

Missy said...

I've missed you! I'm glad you're back. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAY??? Happy Birthday, Trae. Sam heard your birthday song and wanted to know where the "pauty" was.

Micaela said...

Where have you been?! I've missed reading about your fun and crazy life! It's good to have you back! Happy birthday Trae!! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Jennifer Never said...

Oh Crap...O really need to get me a calendar. Happy Birthday Trae!! You're only 2 so you have no clue we forgot your birthday, but we love you just the same!! Hope to see you and your brother, and sister, and mom, and EVEN your dad next month!!! ;) Love you!!!