Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can we say...GENIUS?!?

If I wasn't her mother I'd wonder where she got all her smarts from?!? Alright, her dad is smart too. But don't tell him!

Check this out! This is what I found the other day when she was out riding her bike!



Seriously! Where does she come up with these things. I was so impressed!



I'm also convinced that this brilliance had more than one purpose. The main one being to take her doll on a ride. The not so obvious reason being, so that her brother wouldn't steal her stroller to "mow mow" the lawn!

All I can say is, motherhood aint gonna slow her down!

5 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

She learned it from you Amber! And I know your birthday was this month, I just didn't know what day, and I thought I missed it. Now I'm going to purposly forget just to spite you.

Julie said...

So I would have to say that is pretty genius.

Kayleen said...

Hey Amber! That is hilarious! Winnie is a smart little cookie!

Missy said...

Who says it can't ALL be done? Play on, Winnifred!

The Peterson 5 said...

Very creative!! She is a cutie!!