Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chillin'

Ahhhh....can you believe that since Walter and I have been married, that's 4 1/2 years now, we haven't been camping?!?! We've only been up to the mountains I think once! So, yeah, we kind of bite! Luckily, our friends from Cali, Missy and Joey Jurgens helped us out! We headed up to Mutual Dell, which is a way fun place owned by the church! I think one of my favorite things about this place is that there is grass! I was able to put Grady down and he loved it!!



We also found a lady and her son playing some weird game of throwing a rope with golf balls on it at some pvc pipe thing! I'm sure the game has a name, but I wasn't let in on the secret. Anyway, the point is, Walter and Joey followed Sam, Winni and Trae over there and basically took over the game! It sure was fun! Thanks lady and kid! :))





Missy and I had fun chasing kids around when their dads got caught up in an intense game of throwing golf balls on a string at pvc pipe! Here is Missy with baby Will!



Sam and Trae fought over this awesome stick!! Basically, Sam won. Isn't he so cute?!?



Missy and I lookin totally hot Will and Grady!



We had a ton of fun. Only one regret....why didn't I get a picture of their family together?? Oh well, I guess we'll have to play again just for the pictures!!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Maybe for our next adventure WE should go CAMPING!!! Joey and I have been like maybe twice. So how bout it? How soon?