Monday, September 22, 2008

What kind of MOTHER...

evicts her baby! Well, this mother has now done it twice! First there was the time he overstayed his welcome in the womb and was evicted a week later! For the record, I wish I hadn't evicted him. I wish he would have come on his own, if only I had the patience. Anyway, this eviction was long overdue. To make this easier on you, and myself cause I miss the kid, I'm putting my words in pictures...

Something is missing from this picture...



It can now be found here...



Yep, that would be the living room, with my sweet baby getting the sleep he needs. And, allowing the rest of us to get some too! I sure miss him, again!

2 comments:

Anna said...

wahoo! so glad everyone is getting some sleep now! we'd love to have the crate that your dog has outgrown... and any other good training tips that you have! i'd forgotten that you had a lab! they're so fun. thanks amber!

Melinda said...

Did you learn how to evict your baby in Parents magazine?