Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun, fun, FUN!!!

Today was all about firsts at our house! Winni had her first dance lesson. I finally found a studio that is close to us that had space. I tried to sign her up for Murray Community Dance, but we were too late and the classes were full. As we left the school Winni turned to me and in her sweet sad voice said, "but mom, I just want to dance!" So, I was heartbroken and ready to cry. But then, I found this place. It's called Studio 56 and they teach dance and tumbling. Winni is so happy! She loves it!! Today was her first day. Once she finally let go of me, she had a lot of fun!





I just love watching her paying attention and learning. It's like a mommy drug and it just makes me want to let her dance all day long. Ah.....whether I let her or not, she is going to!

Also, today was the open house for preschool! Thursday is the first day of class. Winni had to let Ellie know she was off to school, and of course they had to pose for me!



Ready or not here we come!!!

0 comments: