Monday, September 1, 2008

Swimming Lessons!

Knock knock

Who's there??

Panther

Panther who??

Panther no panths I'm going thwimming!!! :)

Ahhh....I love that joke!!













So, I meant to post about swimming lessons, oh, back in July, but I didn't. So, here you go!! Winni took swimming lessons from Miss Lori this summer. She loved it and did so good. She even jumped off of the diving board!! Here she is in action...



Can you just imagine how excited Winni was when she found out that Miss Lori is her preschool teacher, too??? One night I heard Winni talking in her sleep and I couldn't make out what she was saying. The next day she told me about her dream, but I think she thought it was real because she was talking about Miss Lori a lot!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Woo hoo! She's on her way to Olympic gold in 2024.

Micaela said...

Haha! I love the picture of her in the pink hoodie! :)

Missy said...

Um, that joke cracked me UP!! I'd never heard it before... now my nieces and nephews think I'm funny. :)
BTW, I don't think we're going to make it this weekend... Sam has been running a fever and I don't want to get your kids sick. We'll play again soon though!