Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can we say HAIR BALL??!?

Sooooo, remember how I got a new vacuum recently?? Did I tell you how much I love it? I really do. I've used it for everything!! I cleaned out the spider webs in the storage room, I clean up the crumbs in the high chair, I vacuum up the spices when Trae decides to be a chef. It really has been great. I love using it practically every day! It's that great! However, it seems to have picked up some friends it wasn't so willing to get rid of.



I'm so sorry you had to see that. I realize it is disgusting. (Although I find it funny that while still attached to the head, it can be considered beautiful and even lusted after!) Anyway, this is how it is supposed to look...



And, coincidentally, how it looks now!

All's I'm saying is, I knew I was losing hair, but seriously!!




That's a LOT of hair!! Which has inspired me to do a giveaway! I know I'm not one of those exciting blogs that "strangers" look at and even comment on. I've never received an anonymous comment I couldn't figure out. But that is OK. EITHER WAY, I'm doing a "giveaway" tomorrow to boost my own self esteem. So, if you want in on it you had better come back, even though it's a Friday and you are too cool to blog on a Friday, it just might be worth your gander!! :)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Time to get pregnant again and start regrowing a lush head of hair.

Unknown said...

Gross!!

PetersonFam said...

ok....that is disgusting!!!
GROSS AMBER!