Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm still thankful...

I love love love all my kids. However, I am just so dang thankful that I FINALLY got a toe head!


It doesn't hurt that he's so dang cute I could just eat him...and I've tried!

He hasn't been feeling very good the last few days, so tonight when he started all this...


I was happy to see he was feeling up to some good old fashioned Gunter communication! Oh, hope you turned your speakers down before you enjoyed that one. That could do some damage!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

Yes he is so cute. I am impressed you are blogging. No one else is.

Erin said...

He's so cute!

Tamra said...

Blond babies some of the cutest. I must say I am partial to my little toe head too. Not that I am not parital to the others as well. The video was cute.