Friday, November 21, 2008

Kids say the sweetest things!!

Winni comes up with some pretty fascinating stories! Her answers to my questions are pretty creative! For instance, today Trae was trying to put boots on and couldn't, so he kicked Winni. I know, that was the most logical thing he could think of to do! So, he kicks Winni in the chest. She comes to me crying, "mommy, he kicked my heart! It's bleeding!" She continued that "it doesn't squeak anymore!" I wasn't aware that it was squeaking, so I was kind of glad it wasn't squeaking ANYMORE! So, she gets the attention she was craving and we go on our day. Then later, I asked her how her heart was. She told me it wasn't bleeding anymore. "It's fixed!" Wow! NICE! I asked her how it got fixed and she let me know that "Jesus fixed it!" She is so smart! I'm glad she recognizes where our blessings come from.

Trae, on the other hand, still doesn't say much. Well, he says much, but I don't so much know what he is saying! But, he is very passionate about it! Luckily, what he lacks in language he makes up for while doing the dishes! That boy could spend all day scrubbing the same pot for me!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I can't believe you let Trae help with the dishes! Jason would make an absolute mess.

I'm glad Winni's heart is ok!

Erin said...

That is so cute. It's nice to hear that Jesus was able to fix Winni's heart and that she was so humble to know where it came from...what a babe. She must have some awesome parents who teach her all that cool stuff!!!

Enlightened Memories said...

Hi Amber. I saw your post and I was excited to hear from you! I don't keep my blog up so I am just now noticing you. I don't work at CWP anymore. I quit after #3 was about 4 months old. It was too hard to leave all of them. So Now I am busy (like you) all day trying to create schedules and trying to cut back MY computer time! ha
email me some time...I check that everyday! I have a home business that I am trying to get off the ground.
EnlightenedMemories@q.com
Good to see you, on your blog, and your family is beautiful! ~Kindra